2017 Seacoast Board Installation of OfficersJanuary 12, 2017
Coronavirus AidApril 2, 2020
March 27, 2020
Following an appeal by NHAR, “Real Estate Transactions” has been added to the list of essential services in the Governor’s stay-at-home order. The real estate provision reads as follows:
Real Estate Transactions/Agents/Brokers
- Meetings between brokers/agents and clients (or prospective clients) cannot take place at a real estate brokerages’ physical offices but may take place with social distancing or remotely by phone, video or other electronic means.
- Showings of homes or other properties may take place by appointment and with appropriate social distancing measures.
- Real estate closings can continue, either through remote means or with social distancing for any in-person transactions.
- Property inspections and appraisals may continue with appropriate social distancing.
- Open houses are not permitted.
The revised “essential services” explanation and list can be found here, and is attached.